Tuesday 11 December 2012

12.12.2012

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..


I'll always remember... I'll never forget, how you took my breath away, the first time we met. No matter what happens... no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you.


When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve..


I want you to hold me and say its okay...when i go to leave, pull me and tell me to stay...hold my hand, kiss my lips...look me in the eyes...dont listen to what they say...


Please...
Don't let me go honey...
because...
i need u in my life...

No comments: